Since my birthday is coming up next week (it’s a big one too!), and my wonderful dad’s birthday is today, I thought that I’d share a few fantastic places that you can spend your birthday. After all, it is your day and you want to make the most of it!
1. Theme Park! What’s more fun than riding crazy rides and getting your adrenaline pumping? Cedar Point and Michigan’s Adventure are my to-to choices when we’re in the Midwest. I’ve heard great things about Six Flags over Georgia and obviously Disney too. Busch Gardens is definitely on my bucket list too. Bring a friend or two and have yourself a great time. I’m beyond excited for a mother-daughter trip with my mom to Cedar Point in August. Even though we’re not going on my birthday, I’m totally considering it part of my birthday celebration.
2. Beach! We are planning a few trips to Lake Michigan during our vacation in Michigan this month. I love the Pentwater area. While we’re in Georgia, Jekyll Island (driftwood beach in particular, pictured above) is one of my favorite places. It’s definitely my favorite beach in the area, possibly my favorite in the world. I’ll have to test out a few more before I can make that call 😉 Either way, the beach is a great relaxing place to spend your birthday.
3. Shopping! Anyone who knows me, knows that I love a good trip to the mall (or just to Amazon for that matter). If you get some money for your birthday, or just feel like treating yourself, head to your favorite store and pick out something nice. Maybe you’ll find the perfect outfit for a photoshoot!
4. With friends! Doing whatever you do, having friends around always makes for a great day. Go do something crazy with them. Take advantage of the quality time you’re getting with them and do something you’ve been wanting to do for a while. Go skydiving, or jet-skiing, or anything else on your bucket list. After all, you’re a whole year older… I’m so excited to be spending my birthday with lots of friends that I haven’t seen in a long time. Visiting home definitely has its perks.
5. With family! Every year that I’m not home for my birthday, it makes being home that much sweeter. This year, I plan on spending the majority of my birthday with family and close friends. We’re going swimming at the pond, cooking out, and having a good time. Since my birthday is so close to Miss A’s, we’ll be having a joint celebration. I can’t wait to see all my family and friends.
What do you for your birthday? What’s your favorite birthday memory? I’d love to hear your stories!
God Bless ♥ Victoria